Summation of Spread – Churchill failed sixth grade and was defeated in every election for public office until becoming prime minister at age sixty-two. He encouraged others to never, ever give up. His bright spirit informs this spread, created to examine whether you should walk away from a challenge or try harder. From – Sasha Graham – 365 Tarot Spreads
Cast Your Cards Explore personal conviction and perseverance while casting your cards.
1. What is my calling and what I must do?
2. What happens if I walk away?
3. What happens if I stay and work at it?
4. The biggest challenge as it stands.
5. How can I soothe any stress?
6. What different approach can I use?
7. Who is my support system?
8. Am I truthful about the perceived outcome?
9. How do I improve my knowledge and skills?
10. Am I enjoying the journey?